The First Tee’s Nine Core Values:Honesty Integrity Sportsmanship Respect
Confidence Responsibility Perseverance
The First Tee Life Skills Experience promotes character development to enhance personal and social growth. Along with The Life Skills experience The First Tee also promotes healthy living through The Nine Healthy Habits, which are in three categories;
- Play-regular physical activity
- Energy-proper diet and nutrition
- Safety-safe practices and physical recovery
- Mind-emotional and psychological well being
- Family- contribute to healthy home
- Vision-preparing for the future
- Friends-maintaining healthy relationships
- School-obtaining knowledge
- Community-participate in extended social opportunities
|National School Program
|Target Outreach with The First Tee
Have fun with The First Tee Target Outreach Saturdays: May13th at Hadley Creek ,May 20th at Northern Hills and May 27th at Soldiers Field. Learn Golf through The First Tee, incorporating life enhancing values. Bring your family and your friends, between 10am-12pm on these dates and see what The First Tee Rochester has to offer to you-through our FREE Target Outreach Saturdays.
Participants Yearly Cost
Individual - $60.00 per session, (yearly max $120.00)
Family -(2 or more children) (yearly max of $175.00 per family)
Wee Level -$30.00
Scholarships are available, inquire at Hadley Creek
Class Registration: " href"="" web2.vermontsystems.com="" wbwsc="" mnrochesterwt.wsc="" search.html?module="AR&type=golf&SessionID=****Register Online**** (online registration will begin February 15th 2017 and ends one week prior to each class)
All participants new to The First Tee, regardless of golf skill must start with the PLAYer level.
- PLAYer 1, 2, 3 Ages 7-17.
- Par I-Ages 9-17: must be PLAYer certified .
- Par II-Ages 9-17: must be Par I certified
- Par III-Ages 10-17: must be Par II certified
- Birdie- Ages 11-17; must be Par certified.
- Eagle- Ages 14-17; must be Birdie certified.
2017 Summer Schedule
Session 7 July 17th thru 20th Player3 10-11:30
Session 8 July 31st thru Aug 3rd Player1 8-9:30
Session 9 July 31st thru Aug 3rd Player2 10-11:30
Session 10 July 31st thru Aug 3rd Player3 12-1:30
2017 Par Level Sessions:
Session PR6 July 17th thru 20th Par3 12-1:30
Session PR7 July 24th thru 27th Par1 8-9:30
Session PR8 July 24th thru 27th Par2 10-11:30
Session PR9 Aug 7th thru 10th Par1 8-9:30
Session PR10Aug 7th thru 10th Par2 10-11:30
Session PR11Aug 7th thru 10th Par3 12-1:30
FIRST TEE TOURNAMENT
Fri. Aug. 11th -7:30am Open to all First Tee Participants
Play either 5 or 9 holes
Sign up by calling the Hadley Creek Golf Shop 507-529-4119
- Incase of inclement weather, we will schedule make up days on Fridays.
- A minimal of 4 and a limit of 24 participants per session.
- Schedules subject to change.
- Testing from one level to the next will be held on Fridays, at 8,9 or 10am-
- Times on Special Fridays are set aside for First Tee participants. June 30, July 14h, and Aug 4h from 8-9am each Friday.
- FREE PRACTICE SESSIONS-- JULY 5th and 6TH FROM 8-10
- Remember . First Tee participants may play anytime with an adult for only $3 at Hadley Creek.